âIf you canât measure it, you canât manage it.â - Peter Drucker
Most corporate organisations do not have a complete understanding of what their records environment looks like, and control is typically left to the IM teams to determine space requirements. The result is normally:
- Many different systems across the organisation.
- No standard policies or procedures governing different sets of records.
- Little or no control over document management standards.
- Little or no control over document retention and disposal.
- Useful information is not shared across the organisation.
- Information is not available when required.
- Legal Exposure
Ethco typically recommends starting a project with an assessment of your current environment. We then develop solutions against the findings which ensure that we have a journey starting point.